Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My last day alone with the Princess

I can't believe it, the weeks have flown by.

"We" have one and almost two new teeth, many new habits (mommy is going to be so pleased :) ) and almost crawling on our own. Things change so quick at this age. Mommy will be so surprised.

Interacting with a little one re-enforced just how they are so attracted to textures. From now on anything I make - quilts, clothes etc. - for the wee ones will have some extra textures incorporated just for their interest. Does anyone have any ideas? All I can think of are chenille and towelling at the moment. Anything added has to be large enough that it can't be swallowed - they are so strong! I guess I can't get rid of any buttons just yet, still have to store them for the future - sometime, somewhere.

You can send me your ideas at purplepatch@xplornet.com or just comment on this post. Any comments automatically come to my email and I will get back to you asap. Thanks in advance!

Today is a mini break in the rain so we must take advantage of it. Off for our walk - with GPS - so catch you later. from home.

'Til next time. Keep stitchin'

Pat

No comments: