Thursday, June 26, 2008

Done sitting

Hey there! I am home again! Oh Bliss.. my own bed.

My nails are nice and long now, can't bite them while changing those diapers eh! My Dad brought that to my attention upon the arrival of my first offspring.

Baby and Daddy brought me home and are heading back tomorrow to pick up Mom. Man, am I going to miss that little smile.

Back to business eh! Got some quilts lined up to process. Got some pickups to do tomorrow and then I have to make a quick trip to the art gallery to see our show "The Loose Threads" before it comes down. It is at the Britannia Gallery in Ottawa if anyone wants to check it out before the end of the month.

We got some more registrants for our Art with Loose Threads Retreat this fall. That is going to be really fun. The food at the Opinicon Lodge is fan - tab- u - lous! Will have to all wear our elastic pants.

'Til next time. Keep stitchin'
Pat

No comments: