Monday, July 21, 2008

So sorry!

Good grief! I can't believe it has been almost a month since I wrote. Sorry! I guess the energy ran out before I got to the computer since I got back home.

I have had X with me for a week, then other grandbaby came and I was travelling for bit and so on. Those are my excuses, all done now.

At the show in the Britannia Gallery I sold this quilt! Chicken Coop. Very pleased but it is just like parting with one of my family - Geez! so hard to say goodbye to it. I hope it brings smiles to its new family now.

See ya - Keep on stitchin'

Pat

1 comment:

Cathy Breedyk Law said...

I know how ou feel when one of your creations leaves the studio.
You are elated that you have sold a piece but you feel like you have sold a piece of yourself at the same time.
Congrats on the sale.
Cathy